Time: 20 min
- 500g. tagliatelle
- 250g. chicken cut into cubes
- 30g. olive oil
- 50g. dry white wine
- 100g. cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 100g. of the water used to cook the pasta
- 200g. basil pesto
- salt, pepper
- Cook the tagliatelle in bowling water and keep 100g. of the water.
- Fry the chicken in a pan with olive oil until golden brown.
- Add the wine and cook until it has almost simmered away.
- Add the water of the pasta that has reserved and the basil pesto and stir well.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and tagliatelle.
- Salt and preferably freshly ground pepper.
- Stir well and drizzle with a few drops of olive oil when ready to serve.