Time: 30 min
- 800g. sea bass fillet cut into 4 pieces
- 50g. olive oil
- 10g. lime juice
- zest of half a lime
- 4 medium zucchini thinly sliced
- 50g. chopped green onion
- 100g. arugula
- 100g. spinach
- salt, pepper
- Add salt and pepper on the sea bass fillets.
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat and add the sea bass by
placing the skin side up for about 2 min.
- Turn and cook for another 2 min as long as they stay juicy.
- Add the lime juice and zest.
- Remove the fillets and in the same pan saute the olive oil, the green onion and the zucchini. Once they are softened, add the arugula and spinach.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve by putting first the zucchini with the spinach and then the sea bass fillets.
- Drizzle with a few drops of olive oil.