Time: 20 min
- 1,2kg. mussels in shell
- 500g. linguine
- 30g. olive oil
- 100g. of the water used to cook the pasta
- 50g. dry white wine
- 200g. cherry tomatoes
- 10g. parsley
- 10g. basil pesto
- 0,25g. saffron (Kozani crocus)
- salt, pepper
- Cook the pasta in bowling water and keep 100g. of the water.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the garlic and mussels and saute them.
- Add the wine and cook until it has almost simmered away.
- Cover the pan and allow to steam until the mussels start to open up.
- Add the remaining ingredients and the pasta. Stir for 1 min and serve.