Time: 20 min
- 8 bread slices
- 20g. olive oil
- 50g. cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 50g. basil pesto
- 1 garlic clove cut in half
- salt, pepper, sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Using a pastry brush coat one side of each bread slice with olive oil.
- Rub gently the garlic over the bread slices to release its aroma.
- Bake the bread slices in the oven until they are crisp and golden brown.
- Remove the slices and let them cool.
- In a bowl mix the cherry tomatoes, the olive oil, the salt, the pepper and the sugar.
- You can add preferably arugula, crumbled feta cheese and extra garlic.
- Stir well.
- Brush the slices with pesto and lay the cherry tomatoes over them.